Did you book your speaker? Book me
Did you book your speaker for this year’s seminar or conference? You might as well book me!
See a sample of my speeches here.
To book me internationally see here.
In Denmark see here.
Or contact me directly: LC@mamoadvisory.com
Recent speaking topics include:
- Populism and the global economy and markets
- 1930s style politics: Monetary policy failure and the emergence of Trump, Le Pen and Brexit
- Will the euro survive the German, Dutch and French elections in 2017?
- The African growth miracle
- China will never be the largest economy in the world
- Russia: Between oil prices, lack of reforms and geopolitical uncertainty
- The Maghreb economies: A coming miracle or permanent stagnation?
- Oil prices, monetary policy and the crisis in the Gulf States economies
- Prediction markets – why governments and central banks should leave forecasts to the market
- Global economic and financial outlook 2017/2018
- Currency wars – good or bad?
- The end of the ‘dollar bloc’
- Global Monetary developments: The end of deflation?